silent moment

my moment silent …..I sick at that time
my moment silent …..I have problem that difficult to solve
my moment silent …..I am angry
my moment silent …..I no emotion to show
my moment silent….. I no words to be expressed
my moment silent….. I no smile that in guide
my moment silent …..I do not laugh
my moment silent …..I stressful
my moment silent….. I sleep
my moment silent …..I dreaming up a person
my moment silent …..I miss someone
but sometimes in this life, 
we need silent moments ... 
silent from telephone, from sms, from songs, from question,
from answer, from story, from character, from acting
……that sometimes no end.
tired !!!! tired!!! ……..
with variety types of human.
this self need rest from serve various 
demand that is sometimes sacrifice voluntary.
enough!!!!!..........................
I already not able to bear solitary.
I need time and space to come back like as usual.
but without you….without your support…I am not like this….
thank you on prayer and inducement from all of you for me……
all of you that I love......
that "silent moment" we shared together ....

No comments:

Post a Comment